• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL Transfers MCO/PAT

AliceIn

DIS Veteran
What time do the buses start running out of MCO? How often do they leave? We are staying at the Hyatt the night before our cruise (though booked this on our own and not through Disney), and I've been thinking about what PAT to pick and how to figure out what time we need to be on the bus in order to make it.

When we took the bus from mco we were checking in at 10, on the bus around 10:30 and to the port around 11:15-11:30. I think I had a port arrival time of 11:30 and was fine.

They start leaving a little after nine. We have a 1030PAT. Want to be on the ship right away.
We will be using the transfers next Sunday. I can confirm any changes after we go.

They start leaving a little after nine. We have a 1030PAT. Want to be on the ship right away.
We will be using the transfers next Sunday. I can confirm any changes after we go.

Yes ,please update us:) we have a pat of 10:30 and are taking the DCL bus from mco. I'd love to hear how it went for you.

Yes ,please update us:) we have a pat of 10:30 and are taking the DCL bus from mco. I'd love to hear how it went for you.

No problem! This will be our 4th time using the transfers. It has always went very smoothly! Looking forward to the little movie they show on the way there!

Have a great trip!

probably too late now but I got the Hyatt credit card and you had to charge $1000 in the 1st 3 months then you get 2 free stays with the $69 annual fee waived the 1st year. I booked the Hyatt MCO and the Hyatt at PDX with no issues at all. The Hyatt at MCO is usually around $200 so the card is a good value because you always get 1 free stay.

Is the Hyatt very expensive?

Compared to WDW resorts, no. Compared to the Hampton Inn and others? Yes, it's a bit more expensive, but not outrageously so. They had a good deal for families if you need two rooms. I think we got a King room with a connecting double for about $250. (We have 5 in our family, so we need two rooms at the Hyatt.)

We have a room booked at Hyatt MCO for the night preceding our cruise. We don't arrive at MCO until 10:30pm. Does anyone know if we can drop off our luggage with the Hyatt staff the night before so they don't come to our room between 8:00 - 8:30am to pick it up? I'm imagining we MAY still be asleep as we are on PST and will have had a full day of traveling. I am planning on booking a later PAT time when I do online check-in.

We have a room booked at Hyatt MCO for the night preceding our cruise. We don't arrive at MCO until 10:30pm. Does anyone know if we can drop off our luggage with the Hyatt staff the night before so they don't come to our room between 8:00 - 8:30am to pick it up? I'm imagining we MAY still be asleep as we are on PST and will have had a full day of traveling. I am planning on booking a later PAT time when I do online check-in.

I would just keep the luggage with you and bring it to the DCL transfers desk, where they'll have you load it either directly underneath the bus or on the truck.

Enjoy your cruise!

AliceIn, I know this thread is a couple months old... but how did you get the family deal for the rooms at the Hyatt MCO? I dont see it advertised. Did you call for it? We are a family of six. I was thinking of doing a hotel near the airport with shuttle back and forth as I thought there was no way we could afford two rooms, but if they have a family deal, we might be able to. It would be more convenient than schlepping four kids and all our bags back and forth. We have disney rewards we will be using to pay the one way DCL transfer to port.

Our stay is coming up in June, but we have the family special. I called to book and it was quick. The second room is 1/2 off. I think our first room was $150 before taxes. It was the same as the online rate at the time. I booked about a year out.

AliceIn, I know this thread is a couple months old... but how did you get the family deal for the rooms at the Hyatt MCO? I dont see it advertised. Did you call for it? We are a family of six. I was thinking of doing a hotel near the airport with shuttle back and forth as I thought there was no way we could afford two rooms, but if they have a family deal, we might be able to. It would be more convenient than schlepping four kids and all our bags back and forth. We have disney rewards we will be using to pay the one way DCL transfer to port.

You can't book it online, so you have to call. I was able to get the discounted AAA rate and half off on the second room. Total including taxes was around $250. Good luck!

I called the Hyatt yesterday to see if I could get a deal for my two rooms, no deal. I am staying one night in Early June, and I asked about a day room for the following week $159. Just wanted people to know you might not get a deal for booking two rooms for your family, or I didn't talk to the right person.

I called the Hyatt yesterday to see if I could get a deal for my two rooms, no deal. I am staying one night in Early June, and I asked about a day room for the following week $159. Just wanted people to know you might not get a deal for booking two rooms for your family, or I didn't talk to the right person.

Is it possible there was no deal because you were not booking two rooms for the same night? I'm not surprised you did not get a discount if the rooms were for two different stays.

No the two rooms were for the same night plus one day room for the following week. So two separate stays.

I know this thread is older, but just wanted to make sure DCL buses start loading at 9? We land at 8:40, what time do you think we would be on the bus and on our way? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter