DCL transfers: Can you just have transfers one way?

daisy112878

DIS Veteran
We booked with Dreams Unlimited and did the DCL transfers b/c we were thinking we would come in Friday and stay at the Hyatt. But now we are reconsidering. We are thinking about staying someone near the port like the Radisson and then taking their shuttle to the port. That would mean we would only need transfers back to the airport after the cruise. Is this possible and how much does it cost for just one transfer?

Thanks

Yes, you can do that. $25.00 per person. You can also check your bags at the port and get your boarding passes if you are flying on one of the carriers that have a desk there.

I don't remember what it cost me but I have used their transfers from the Port to MCO before...took a limo on the way to...

I believe Continental does have port check-in available, although you might want to check to make sure. I'm about 95% sure :D

goingbacksoon

So if I take care of my own air and the airline I use does not have a desk at port what happens with my bags? Do I have to deal with them( the bags) or does Disney?
Jenn

If you do not have DCL transfers you cannot use the airline desks at the port. You must handle all your own luggage once you pick it up from the luggage room at the port.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter