• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL Swimwear

mershell

Mouseketeer
Do they sell DCL specific swimwear on the ships? If so, does anyone have a piccie?

Michelle

Do they sell DCL specific swimwear on the ships? If so, does anyone have a piccie?

Michelle
On Fantasy they had a shop up on the pool deck that was just swimwear and things like that. On the magic it's more like a kiosk they set up. I believe there was also swim merchandise in the regular shops down by the theater also. Sorry, no pics

They had black suits for sale when we cruised last month.

400000227511.jpg

400000231136.jpg

As a follow up to this post, how much adult clothing is sold on the ships? It has been a while since we have cruised and I can't remember

Thanks

Do they still sell the red/blue suits? I bought one in 2012 and wanted another bottom piece , but they did not sell them in 2014. Great news if they do since I'll be there in Nov!

Do they still sell the red/blue suits? I bought one in 2012 and wanted another bottom piece , but they did not sell them in 2014. Great news if they do since I'll be there in Nov!
Not sure... I bought it a few years ago, too.

I did not see any red and blue ones like in the previous photo on the Fantasy last week. They had blue tankini style tops with white piping and DCL logo and black with white piping bikini style. One piece style too. They had lots of cute cover ups and adult t shirts and sweatshirts in various styles. Also had basic khaki cargo shorts and pants in limited quantity. Similar for menswear. I found that the selection was much more limited on the Wonder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter