DCL Summer 2017 Megathread - Itineraries are out!

I got through right away to DCL but my agent told me they are having trouble pulling up the 2017 dates, they took all my info and have me on hold. She keeps coming back but it seems to be a technical problem on their end. I told her this will cause a HUGE backlog now as no one is getting booked! YIKES!

That is what I dislike the most about the way they release these. I don't know for sure what to move my OBB to until I see prices. So my poor TA has to sit there and get pricing for multiple cruises, let me know and then call back after I decide. It would be so much easier if we knew the pricing the day before so that we could make a decision on the first phone call. It would reduce those wait times dramatically for everyone.
Completely agree. From the sounds of it so far, DCL spent these last several weeks before the release, NOT getting organized…

Its easier to get through late aftenoon or early eve.The TAs are all calling to book for their clients.

Same . . . Costco can't get through due to busy signal. They told me to call them back in an hour????? Nuts!

Easy to say to wait for the afternoon when sometimes the pricing jumps after a couple of hours. This may be a sign that I need to cruise another line :(

Easy to say to wait for the afternoon when sometimes the pricing jumps after a couple of hours. This may be a sign that I need to cruise another line :(

Yeah if I can't get through this morning I'll try on my lunch break...but if by then I'm looking at $7000 for a summer cruise (actually closer to $9000 due to Canadian exchange rate) I'll likely be jumping ship!

Hang in there, guys! I just got my booking...

July 9, 2017 | Disney Magic 12-Night British Isles Cruise from Dover

2 adults, category 11B (11C was unavailable as of 8:30am EST 4/13/16) $7002

Don't forget to switch phones. Have 2 house phones same number I just switch don't know how long they last

Not sure who you use -- but have had my TA for years and they require us to submit our requests the day itineraries are released so they can start calling first thing the next morning! Having you call them the same day the reservations open seems to defeat the purpose of getting an early start :confused3

Agreed. Even though I am only Silver my TA took my interests on Tuesday so she can call ASAP on Thursday for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter