DCL Summer 2017 Megathread - Itineraries are out!

Summer cruises, I think this is their busiest opening day booking time.

Keep trying.....
I wonder how many operators they have working

Even though I have our TA calling, I am antsy (can you tell since I am lurking here?!). Wish DCL offered priciing when they release itineraries so they wouldn't get so many calls just for pricing.

That is what I dislike the most about the way they release these. I don't know for sure what to move my OBB to until I see prices. So my poor TA has to sit there and get pricing for multiple cruises, let me know and then call back after I decide. It would be so much easier if we knew the pricing the day before so that we could make a decision on the first phone call. It would reduce those wait times dramatically for everyone.

No one on yet? Pricing thread has nothing entered for prices

I'm still getting busy signals! Even on the castaway club line I get to "please enter your castaway number" then goes to busy signal!!

I have to leave soon to take daughter school...then I have an hour before work so hopefully I'll get through!

Blah- I have half an hour and then I need to be on the road anyway. This is not DCL's finest moment. I have done a lot of opening day bookings, but never had so many busy signals. And YES, it is not helpful that they don't release at least the opening day pricing- even if they just did it in an email to Castaway members. I'm not even sure we can swing the cruise I want, so they're doubly wasting my time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter