DCL Summer 2017 Megathread - Itineraries are out!

I am getting bored waiting now. Its 11:30 here in the UK and I'm sure my excitement today is going to be slashed at some point. What time are announcements usually made.

I think it is usually 8am Eastern time, so just another 30 minutes.

Yes, that fits. I was going to say that it was in the early afternoon my time, here in Germany. So 8am Eastern is 2pm CET. That fits. I would have said 9am Eastern at the latest.

we seem to have settled on today being the day.....I hope this isn't some mass hypnosis type thing......................:rotfl2::scared1:

In my experience when several travel agents hint on a rumour that a certain day is the day (whether it is free dining or new DCl itineraries), it usually is right. I guess certain TA contacts within Disney are allowed to give TAs a little bit of warning beforehand so that they can prepare...

yeah... good idea...because we all know that DCL is sooooooooooo consistent! ;):lmao:

:teeth:

Yes, but at least we will then have a timeline to go along with instead of guessing around... I am still counting on 9am Eastern... But, then of course, they might release them at 4pm Eastern for a change this time...

9 am? wasn't it just 8 am we were waiting for?!?! Were as bad as Disney with all this teasing, for cryin' out loud :scared:

I said that I remember it was afternoon my time here and I would have said some time around 2pm to 3pm German time, that is 8am to 9am Eastern time... So, that's why I am not giving up hope yet. But maybe it won't happen today...

If it doesn't happen today, I will be writing off the rest of this week too. Normally happens on a Tuesday for gold/plat to open tomorrow etc etc

I wonder if they are just going to wait until May and release the whole of 2017? Instead of what they did the last 2 years and release summer 2017 in March and then the rest of the year in May...

Edited to add - it does make sense for them to do this in future. First part of the year in October and then the second part of the year, 6 months later, in April.

Last edited:
wellllll................now were back to where this thread started (almost).....it REALLY IS the circle of life

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter