DCL Summer 2017 Megathread - Itineraries are out!

The new itineraries are usually announced on a Tuesday with bookings opening up on Wed for gold and platinum and Thursday for everyone else so... probably not this week :(

I can see them releasing the dates next week as their 50% deposit sale ends on Sunday. No way they are going to release new dates and have people only pay 10% down vs. the normal 20%. I can only imagine the $$ difference to DCL's bottom line:scared1:

Well I will be on the Dream next week, so that limits my options a little! But I already have a 2017 booked and was going to book a placeholder for 2018 because I don't know when spring break is yet that year.

I can see them releasing the dates next week as their 50% deposit sale ends on Sunday. No way they are going to release new dates and have people only pay 10% down vs. the normal 20%. I can only imagine the $$ difference to DCL's bottom line:scared1:

I was just thinking the same thing. If Disney doesn't have to lose money on anything, they won't :) Next week looks very favorable :)

The half deposit is only on sailings through the end of 2016 so it wouldn't affect the 2017 sailings (from what I remember)

I'm seriously annoyed they are taking so long to put out the schedule for May 2017 for the Wonder. We are only 13mo out and I'd really like to get vacation plans set for the next year.

I am also seriously annoyed. I am starting to wonder if i should just give my money to another cruise line Disney doesn't seem to want it. We were hoping to do the Panama canal westbound.

FYI I just checked the San Diego port calendar and the Wonder is showing up there on May 7, 12, 14 & 17 of 2017.

If the westbound panama canal cruise is 14 nights, this would have it leaving on April 23 2017, which makes sense since the last posted cruise for the wonder is a 3 night out of Port Canaveral on 4/20/17.

Wonder if the site being down has anything to do with them updating it for an itinerary release. I tried twice this afternoon to look up cruises and get this message:

We're Working on It
Our system is temporarily unavailable as we perform routine maintenance.
Rest assured, we'll be back soon.
In the meantime, we invite you to dig into the magic that awaits you on board our ships.

I have no inside knowledge of anything, but the last of the 2016 14 night special European Cruises will hit their 120 day PIF date on April 2nd. My $$ is Disney announcing the week of April 4th.

Wonder if the site being down has anything to do with them updating it for an itinerary release. I tried twice this afternoon to look up cruises and get this message:

We're Working on It
In the meantime, we invite you to dig into the magic that awaits you on board our ships.
I got that message too. But I've been getting it off and on for a week. :-(

I got that message too. But I've been getting it off and on for a week. :-(

Same... I also still periodically have to reenter my reservation info to the site since it just drops from my profile. Its always able to, but I don't really understand why it keeps dropping off. :sad2:

We're Working on It

That's what I get too. My question is, let's say they are updating the site to releases dates, would they release the dates in the afternoon like this or wait until tomorrow morning? I just talked to our travel agent and she said that she just had dinner with her Regional Manager last Thursday, he didn't know the release dates. You'd think if it was releasing today they would know. She was figuring the beginning of April.

I am not as antsy about it, I have 2 trips this year I'm planning and 1 next April before the August cruise, but I'd like to put the deposit down so I don't have to think about it anymore. I just paid a few thousand for plane tickets for our summer trip this year, wouldn't mind the dates to come out next week.

That's what I get too. My question is, let's say they are updating the site to releases dates, would they release the dates in the afternoon like this or wait until tomorrow morning? I just talked to our travel agent and she said that she just had dinner with her Regional Manager last Thursday, he didn't know the release dates. You'd think if it was releasing today they would know. She was figuring the beginning of April.

I am not as antsy about it, I have 2 trips this year I'm planning and 1 next April before the August cruise, but I'd like to put the deposit down so I don't have to think about it anymore. I just paid a few thousand for plane tickets for our summer trip this year, wouldn't mind the dates to come out next week.

I hope it is not this week as my travel agent is away! I'm hoping she knows or I won't get early booking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter