• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL Shipmates large Figurine/Statue

DizneyDogs

DIS Veteran
Hi

I have seen this item on ebay and was wondering how much it costs on the ship? Does anybody know? It's really cute and I am thinking it might be cheaper and easier just to buy it on ebay rather than packing/shipping it home when I go in Sept.

I know I saw it on the ship in May, but do not recall seeing it last week. My BIL bought the smaller version in Mickey Mates. I believe the large statue was between $150-$175??? Not 100% sure because I know it was bigger than the Captain Mickey statue.

I wanted the large Captain Mickey and that was $150 last cruise and this cruise it was $125...but they sold out when I went back to buy it. I was told by a CM in Treasure Ketch that the Captain Mickey statue was sold out completely from the warehouse as well.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter