DCL Scrapbooking

Disneytwinsmom

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if they sell scrapbooking albums, paper packs, etc in the gift shops on board? Specifically on the Dream/
THANKS

Can anyone tell me if they sell scrapbooking albums, paper packs, etc in the gift shops on board? Specifically on the Dream/
THANKS

I cannot say for sure but years ago i got some on the wonder and it had stuff in the pack for both ships. SO i am sure the dream will have it also unless they stopped selling it altogether, and i personally don't see that happening.

Yes there are scrap book items, but there is not really anything that says the Dream on it. The scrap book I purchased had Wonder and Magic stickers inside

It is hard to find items, but you can go online and look at Ebay and usually there is some stuff. Also I have bought the packs of Disney scrapbook paper/stickers, sometimes there are DCL items in that. But you can find so much on the ship to use, the maps, navigators, the complete set of luggage tags that you get at the end of the cruise, the napkins, the menus ;) the stationay in the room, the special menu from pirate night. Oh beside Ebay you might also check mousememories.com.

Good Luck

Yes there are scrap book items, but there is not really anything that says the Dream on it. The scrap book I purchased had Wonder and Magic stickers inside

I got a scrapbook pack with the Dream on it in April, I was using it last night :rotfl:.

I got scrapbook stuff with the Dream on it in February. There are a couple different stores and they don't all have the same stuff, though, so I was glad I walked around to see what my options were before buying. There was general DCL stuff and then Inaugural Voyages (2011? maybe?) stuff as well, both scrapbooks and then separate insert paper/sticker packs.

I cannot say for sure but years ago i got some on the wonder and it had stuff in the pack for both ships. SO i am sure the dream will have it also unless they stopped selling it altogether, and i personally don't see that happening.
Thanks so much!

Thanks so much everyone for your quick response! I am so glad to hear that I will be able to find some great stuff!

I am taking the "easy" way on this one and using the photopass cruise book option..can't wait to do it after our cruise in September! :banana: I think it will come out super cute with all the cute things they have on there now!

Does anyone know if they off any scrapbooking classes while on board. I know RCCL does it, I was just wondering if DCL did it also.

thanks! :yay:
When I was on the Magic in 2009, they had what they called a scrapbooking class but basically people were just getting together and scrapbooking. Don't know where the got the pictures:confused3 But they had a sample scrapbook there and they gave you a few DCL scrapbook papers and stickers. I just took the papers and stickers and used them when I got home. I didn't have any pictures to scrapbook:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter