DCL scrapbook questions and help please

shell12367

Mouseketeer
Hi there, I am new to this scrapbook forum...

We just got back from our first Disney cruise. I am making a scrapbook and a Shutterfly book, but I am struggling to find, Disney files and "scrapbooky" stuff to use for my books. Does anyone make elements or know any good resources. I have been googling for days. I guess it is because the Disney name and the rights but I am having trouble finding a lot of stuff. Thank you for any insight.

If you need any Cruise-themed title cards or journalling cards please feel free to use anything you like from my thread, they are designed as project life cards but can really be used anywhere... click on this link and there is an index of the cards on posts# 2 & 3 - if you search that page for "Cruise" you will find lots of goodies there that might be of use :) and you can ask for more if you need anything in particular :sail:

You could use logos and menus etc. as embellishments. If you search on Google images and set the quality to high then you should be able to find lots of handy things to add flair to your book.

This site has some clipart that is cruise themed - you'll have to take a wander around to find everything, here's the Mickey beach page to start you off http://wondersofdisney.yolasite.com/mickbeach.php I think Goofy & Minnie might also have beach sections that should have some nice stuff too.

And if you pop over to Creative DISigns and search for cruise there you might also find some fun stuff to use!

Happy scrapping :artist:

oh thank you, these are great! I will definitely be using some of these.

I also found some I may just buy as well. thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter