• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL scrapbook Pages??

Thought I would post the layouts I've recently finished :thumbsup2

20-jpg.jpg

21-jpg.jpg

22-jpg.jpg

23-jpg.jpg

24-jpg.jpg

25-jpg.jpg

26-jpg.jpg

27-jpg.jpg

28-jpg.jpg

Hope they inspire you! :goodvibes

these pages are wonderful.

what progam are you guys using for them?

WOW Timon! Your pages look great! :)

Hi Kurby! Thank you! I'm not sure what everyone else uses, but I use Photoshop 7 for mine. My sister taught me a lot! (She went to school for graphic design.)

Mine aren't nearly as good and "finished" looking as some of yours, but here are some of the ones I've recently finished- paper scrapbooking, not digita.

001.jpg
[/IMG]

002.jpg
[/IMG]

003.jpg
[/IMG]

004.jpg
[/IMG]

Scrapgirl3- your pages look great!!
Timon- Love yours too- your little girl has the prettiest blue eyes!!

Just subscribing to stay updated on all those beautiful pages! Thanks for sharing!:thumbsup2

Hi!

I did these last week. :)

Stateroom2pgsmall.jpg

There are elements from the Mouse in the House kit by Britt-ish Designs, Dreamin kit by Digi Designs by Nicole, and the Happiest Kit on Earth by Britt-ish Designs. Font used was CK Plain Jane by Creating Keepsakes. Background papers by Sophia Sarducci (Magical Vacation Solids and On Vacation Volume 8).

wow- thanks for reviving this thread - i had never seen it & just got lots of great ideas. Beautiful work to everyone to shared pages!! Maybe one day, I'll get some completed & share them... (don't hold your breath though!!)

:goodvibes

I'm looking for romance scrapbook layouts for our next cruise. it will be our 15th anniversary and NO KIDS !!!!:cool1: Anyone have any to share??

Thank you to all of you who are posting your pages! They are fantastic and so motivating!!

Does anyone have a recommendation to which company to use for digital scrapbooking?? I have never tried it but they look so good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter