DCL pressed penny options?

Mousemommy1

DIS Veteran
Our middle child LOVES to do the pressed pennies at WDW and she asked me the other night if there are any pressed penny machines on the Dream or at Port Canaveral. She would really like to snag some for her collection. :)

Do they have them?

Port Canaveral has one but the ships do not. I was disappointed we didn't come prepared! We missed out on our sons penny for his collection.

My son is disappointed. He loves collecting them at WDW. We're going on our first cruise (of course it's Disney ;) ) next month, but we're departing from Miami so no pennies for us.

Make sure to do it before you embark. We forgot and I had to beg my way back into the terminal at the end of the cruise. :P

Also, some ports might have them. We were able to get one in Grand Cayman, though it was more than the usual penny + 50 cents. I think it was a dollar in quarters. Luckily I had some spare change!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter