• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL Picture of the Day - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ep6008.jpg

All I can say is 21 or bust. One of our favourite shows. Thanks for.the picture.

Kevin

Hi Andrew!:)
These photos look like Kartchner Caverns in Az. Great work as always!
The person in this photo in the red looks a bit like you from behind. Did Mrs take this one by chance?
We will be going to Alaska in about 6.5 weeks. Cant wait.
I suggested that if people wanted to see some great photos of Alaska to come over here and see your work and also for a great trip report I suggested you.
Hope you dont mind!
Hope all is well with you and the family!
Rita

Rita thank you, these are from Gibralter in the Med, and no most me in the photo as it was taken by me, it must be my evil twin brother!

Thank you for the kind words re Alaska I hope it inspires everyone to have a fantastic time there.

Thank you! They are found in Marigot, St. Maarten. Disney's Eastern Caribbean itinerary.:goodvibes

No....but wouldn't that be great!:cool1:

You are correct and thank you. I recognized your screen name.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the answers! Bummer that they are not on board of the ship ;-)

Beautiful pictures again everybody :thumbsup2

Today it is two months for our second cruise, hope to make a lot of nice pictures so I can share some too.

We had a Beer exchange on the Fantasy last year.....met some great people, great fun & Beer! :drinking1

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Robin"D";51171789 said:
We had a Beer exchange on the Fantasy last year.....met some great people, great fun & Beer! :drinking1

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Tell me more about a Beer Exchange....

Was it with folks you knew? How was it organized, etc.

Thanks!

---Paul in Southern NJ

Tell me more about a Beer Exchange....

Was it with folks you knew? How was it organized, etc.

Thanks!

---Paul in Southern NJ

Hey Paul....

Under the "Cruise Meets" forum, look for yor cruise. Make a post about a beer exchange and who would be interested.
Have a time/ place/ and day to,hold it. We always say, bring your local favor, no "everyday beer" something different.
We were lucky enough to have a huge cabin to hold it in. So much so, I ask Guest services for a table, which I put by the door, and still had enough room for 20 people I our cabin.

But maybe you could ask for those with a big cabin, or go to a place to hold it. Maybe ask guest services or even your cabin steward.

He rules....how many your bring, is how many you take....one for one.
Put do one beer at a time.

If you need more info, either PM me or reply to this post.

Hope this helps

Robin & Angel "D". :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter