DCL Picture of the Day - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this thread! I love to look at all these awesome photos and can't wait to add my own. Keep them coming guys. :thumbsup2

Had fam photo on stepsnbfore early dinner last night of cruise. Went to sowband then back to shutters. It was so crowded we could not even peruse the ton of pictures of our fam of 11'. Shutters, u misded the boat in this. Some pics were reallygood, but not worth the wait in line and such a crowdwd area.

Had fam photo on stepsnbfore early dinner last night of cruise. Went to sowband then back to shutters. It was so crowded we could not even peruse the ton of pictures of our fam of 11'. Shutters, u misded the boat in this. Some pics were reallygood, but not worth the wait in line and such a crowdwd area.

I think you've posted this in the wrong place. If you have a problem with Shutters, you need to either contact them (or DCL). Posting here won't get you anything.

This thread is personal pictures that we've taken on various DCL cruises.

14kzo61.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter