DCL Picture of the Day - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thank you so much, photos do not do it any justice, you have to be there to comprehend the majesty of the glacier.

I will give you a bonus one.

10590390946_a2df797d40_b.jpg

Alaska Cruise Disney Wonder 2013 907 by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr

Look how massive it is against on adult.

Thank you so much, photos do not do it any justice, you have to be there to comprehend the majesty of the glacier.

Look how massive it is against on adult.

Your photos are amazing! Are these from the boat, or an excursion? I'm mentally planning an Alaskan cruise for within the next few years and want to make sure to see as much as possible. Whenever I see your photos, I wonder (unless it is really obvious, like the photos of the ship) whether these are from the boat or an excursion, and if an excursion, which one.

I'm almost convinced! ;)

Go for it it's so so so impressive, that's looking on the glacier, we landed by helicopter, we had the whole place to ourselves, just us an the pilot, he also handed landed there before! He was taking photos himself.

It's so massive, so quite, the awe of the power of nature, you might think you know it but when your there your at one with nature, we are just so small against that power.

Do go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter