DCL Picture of the Day - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
2qb7gnq.jpg

I have my own thread going, but it was suggested to post a couple in this thread. The Disney Magic, February 2015

At Grand Cayman with a tender and pirate ship just for fun

Castaway Cay with the snorkeling area in the foreground

At Cozumel, Boatswain Goofy working hard to touch up the paint on the stern.

At Grand Cayman, Sorcerer Mickey and all the detail in the bow paint job.

At Grand Cayman, she's simply a work of art. Give me a classic design like this over a boring white ship any day!

At Grand Cayman. Sorcerer Mickey.

At Key West

no worries Princess, I can get carried away with pictures. As my wife says "sometimes.....honey.....you just need to be told......" :)

Sorry, me too!!! I got carried away when I found my Fantasy NYC album that I thought I had lost!!!

MJ

@Cartcanuck nice pictures.:) This thread (and all it's incarnations) has been running for a long time. Posting one or two pictures at a time is usually the norm.

Oops, crap. Sorry Princess. I was busy posting again while you sent that. i shall behave in the future.........I promise!!! :)

Sorry, wasn't trying to be "preachy". :goodvibes I like your pictures.

Where does it say that? " one or two photos is ok" -It doesn't say it on this thread, you have to go back to thread 1 in 2005 to see the guidelines saying its suggested one a day and since then evolved.

I note you posted two together yesterday re the pillow. That's outised the original guideline in 2005. So is it one rule for others and another rule for you?

Please we just want some enjoyment here. These are well worthy of viewing on this thread.

I love the great runs of photos there, if you have a theme it adds value to see them together and get an overall feel of say New York or the Magic, there great photos. There well shot make my day and not say a out of focus ones, so very interesting.

People could put on various rules, recent photos not a few year old ones, or only one theme, it's a nice thread without rules, go with the flow or if required what a moderator says.

Last edited:
I have my own thread going, but it was suggested to post a couple in this thread. The Disney Magic, February 2015

At Grand Cayman with a tender and pirate ship just for fun

Castaway Cay with the snorkeling area in the foreground

At Cozumel, Boatswain Goofy working hard to touch up the paint on the stern.

At Grand Cayman, Sorcerer Mickey and all the detail in the bow paint job.

At Grand Cayman, she's simply a work of art. Give me a classic design like this over a boring white ship any day!

At Grand Cayman. Sorcerer Mickey.

At Key West
I just want to say thank you you made my day these are fantastic photos and took me there please continue do not let one negative comment put you off. There are some who just will not appreciate fantastic photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter