DCL Picture of the Day - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC03912.jpg

Nice picture. I'm glad you got out of Saint John.

Thank you!! I'm glad we did as well. When we woke up and saw all the rain we toyed with the idea of not going on our excursion. I'm glad we went, St. Martins was a nice place to see. Would have liked to have gone out and taken more pics but the rain was crazy that day and didn't let up for a minute.

Yes that is rain you see in the shot below....

DSC_6013_4_5_tonemapped_zps9760251e.jpg

Thank you!! I'm glad we did as well. When we woke up and saw all the rain we toyed with the idea of not going on our excursion. I'm glad we went, St. Martins was a nice place to see. Would have liked to have gone out and taken more pics but the rain was crazy that day and didn't let up for a minute.

The is one of the problems with the Bay of Fundy, lots of rain and fog.

^^ that's looks like the Magic Kingdom during Christmas ^^
Are they that crowded all the time?

No, that's the Sail Away Party crowd. :goodvibes Pirate Night crowds could be the same as well during the show and fireworks though.

^^ that's looks like the Magic Kingdom during Christmas ^^
Are they that crowded all the time?

No, that's the Sail Away Party crowd. :goodvibes Pirate Night crowds could be the same as well during the show and fireworks though.

Thats really not that busy. This sailing wasn't sold out, but my first one on the Dream was. Pirate night is much crazier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter