• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL Picture of the Day - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
gorgeous pics...cannot wait to go on our ctuise these pics just tied me over til next summer...it is gonna be a very long long winter next year lol :confused3

214xmcn.jpg
[/IMG]

:cutie:

Did you happen to get any turtle pictures? I went on this excursion on the May 7-14 cruise and my husband lost my memory card :sad2:. It was a great trip, I agree!!

Ashley

One of the crew, Jolie on Heavenly Days from our snorkel stop at Turtle Cove. Fantastic!
P5111132.jpg

Um so sorry the pic is so big...

mommywa I was on the May 7th cruise too! I don't have as many pics of turtles as I would like but here are the couple I have. Were you on the catamaran or schooner?..I have included pics of both here..If you were on the catamaran let me know..we were are the catamaran and I took loads of pics on board so might have one of yall...
Black urchins...

P5111134.jpg

P5111137.jpg

P5111164.jpg

P5111165.jpg

P5111112.jpg

P5111116.jpg

jinia.....THANK YOU. We were on the catamaran. I do see myself (thankfully far away) and my family in some of your pics. I was the one with my children's artwork tattoed on my arm if that ring's a bell :goodvibes.
I took over 50 turtle pictures and most of them were amazing. I stalked them on the surface and when they came up for air I got close up's of them right next to my kids. I even took one that had it's reflection from the water. I was soooo upset when I realized that he had lost it :confused3
Thank you again!!!

jinia.....THANK YOU. We were on the catamaran. I do see myself (thankfully far away) and my family in some of your pics. I was the one with my children's artwork tattoed on my arm if that ring's a bell :goodvibes.
I took over 50 turtle pictures and most of them were amazing. I stalked them on the surface and when they came up for air I got close up's of them right next to my kids. I even took one that had it's reflection from the water. I was soooo upset when I realized that he had lost it :confused3
Thank you again!!!

Oh yeah! I totally remember your tattoo-awesome! Then here is a few more of the catamaran. I am sure the SD card will turn up:rolleyes1 My pics are no where near that good. My DS speed snorkeled and I snapped as I watched him! Lol...Thank you Dis for your patience -- I will stop posting now!

P5111186.jpg

P5111185.jpg

P5111174.jpg

P5111159.jpg

Jessica Mouse ~ Where did you find Nigel? I assume in Cabanas somewhere?

Shot from a helicopter, viewing Juneau. If you look closely, the Disney Wonder is in port in the center of the picture.

php8nRLXQPM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter