DCL Picture of the Day - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
S6302597.jpg

OK, I haven't posted any pictures here before, but in honor of just booking our 5th cruise, here goes:

IMG_2190.jpg

We had the most amazing cruise Dee!! Smooth seas and the most amazing weather!! Glad to find you here :)

Here is the proof of the amazing weather we enjoyed so much!!

I can't see them either. I see the same thing as Zandy described. No idea why?

I don't know. Maybe some setting on your computer? I'm pretty computer challenged, so I don't know how stuff works, I just can do stuff on the computer.

Same for me. I am seeing the [/img] on either side, but I am also seeing the pictures :thumbsup2

s3fqls.jpg

I think I figured out the extra [IMG] thing. :yay:

:cutie:

I don't know. Maybe some setting on your computer? I'm pretty computer challenged, so I don't know how stuff works, I just can do stuff on the computer.

s3fqls.jpg

I think I figured out the extra [IMG] thing. :yay:

:cutie:[/QUOTE]

Ooh, I can see that one! Maybe my computer settings didn't like the extra [img] tags!

Just off the Dream yesterday:cool1: I took over a thousand photos so I might be keeping this thread busy for a bit :rotfl: We had bad weather. This is starting Castaway night on the 18th. We still had the pirate party but the weather kept us all inside on the 19th.
334.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter