DCL Picture of the Day - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard that rule before in the years I've been lurking and a member. This thread has been pretty darn quiet recently, few posts, I kind of welcome more than one post a day, especially such good photos.

Please check post #1 of of the DCL POTD thread Part 1. Here's a link.

Our very all time best DCL pic... only Disney can do this kind of a moment, and on the cruise ship is the best chance!
As a newbie to this thread, this does preview large... feel free to comment to make smaller, and I will do so. It's kinda hard to do this without request when it's your BEST pic ever!!
IMG_0107.jpg

Congrats on the new camera!!! You know the spending just starts now that you own a DSLR..... :rotfl:

actually our spending JUST started when we bought our DVC membership, then tickets and travel costs... and now a very nice camera to record all the family memories! but you only live once so you might as well enjoy it:love: and I definitely am so far!

Donald gives me the rocker salute before going down to the stage for the sail away party.
Bananeyessss.gif
Bananeyessss.gif
Bananeyessss.gif

Or maybe he's a Texas Longhorns fan.

You be the judge.

IMG_0253a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter