• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL Picture of the Day - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCLCruise2010-0229_edited-1.jpg

Do you sell your print's anywhere?

I might just be interested ;)

Ex Techie

Wow, that's about the nicest thing anybody's ever said to me. :)

Alas, I'm but a mere amateur and I'm still learning but you've done wonders for my ego tonight. My thanks.:cloud9:

Does anyone have a good clear large image of the stateroom door numbers on either Magic or Wonder? 5020 would be ideal but I'll take whatever I can get...

This thread is not helping my ability to be useful at work. :rotfl2:

DVCTigger, your Castaway Cay shot is now the background on my iPhone. Just reduced it down to 960 pixels in height, and cropped it down to 640 pix wide. Perfect. :woohoo:

Does anyone have a good clear large image of the stateroom door numbers on either Magic or Wonder? 5020 would be ideal but I'll take whatever I can get...

I have one but it's on an angle and it's not 5020. LOL Still want it?

This thread is not helping my ability to be useful at work. :rotfl2:

DVCTigger, your Castaway Cay shot is now the background on my iPhone. Just reduced it down to 960 pixels in height, and cropped it down to 640 pix wide. Perfect. :woohoo:

Glad you like it and were able to get it on your phone. I was really happy with how that one turned out!

I'm sure many of you know who this is. But I did not, so did a little search:
Allen R. "Al" Weiss (1954)[1] is President of Worldwide Operations for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, the division of The Walt Disney Company that operates eleven theme parks and multiple resort hotels at seven sites around the world including Paris, France; Shanghai, China; Hong Kong, China; Tokyo, Japan; Hawaii; Anaheim, CA & Orlando, FL.

Before he was appointed to his current role in November 2005, Weiss served as President of the Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida since 1994. He was named executive vice president of the Florida resort in 1996. Meg Crofton succeeded Weiss as President of Walt Disney World Resort in 2006.

Weiss began his Disney career as an 18-year-old Walt Disney World cast member in 1972. His first job was a "z-runner", a financial analyst who zeroed out cash registers at the end of shifts. He received a bachelor's degree from the University of Central Florida and an MBA from Rollins College.

Weiss served as the 2004-2005 chairman of the Metro Orlando Economic Development Commission, and is a trustee with the University of Central Florida and Stetson University.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter