DCL Picture of the Day - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
lorimay said:
Beth beautiful pics!

I loved Peggy's Cove.

Congratulations on your upcoming Anniversary.

Are you taking the Wonder next year for the Alaska cruise?

We are looking, but not sure if we want Disney 7 night or a 10 night Princess cruise out of San Francisco.

Thank you for the compliment about the pictures and the wishes on our anniversary! It's hard to believe that we've been married 40 years!

Yes, we're taking Wonder to Alaska. I booked while I was on Magic last week, and I can't wait. After the Alaska cruise, we'll have to see what vacation options present themselves. There are so many places we want to see!

Beth

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Not sure if this is DCL or Cruise Critic's pic...

408939_10151029328701767_285129766_n.jpg

Renysmom said:
Just so you know that is not a DCL blog. Disney does not own or maintain it. It is Scott's who is a poster here on this on this thread as a matter of fact.

But someone from DCL actually follows & subscribes to his blog!!!

(I'm his DW ;) )

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Your photowalk was just mentioned on Kelby's webcast!

Hi DCL photogs.....

I have been approved to lead a photowalk on Oct 13th. :cool1:This is through Scott Kelby's 5th annual worldwide photowalk.

I will be leading the walk on the Wonder!!!! I will be on the California Coast Cruise that day and was upset that I would miss the walk so my DH said why don't you lead one on the cruise. I applied and was approved!!!
We will be in port that day in Ensanada but the walk will be on the ship!

I know the ship fairly well but would love to get ideas from all of you. Do you have a favorite place on the ship or even a secret place to get great shots? Any and all suggestions are appreciated!!
Thanks so much
denise

I think Scott, Dave & Kevin need to take a cruise together!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter