DCL Picture of the Day - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our son had this for dessert every night on our 7 night cruise:

DCL%2009%20Formal%20Night%20mickey%20bar.jpg

When did they make these changes on the Wonder?

Sometime before December, it is for when the Wonder goes to Alaska for observation. It is really nice and can be accessed by either spiral staircase or from the bar.

see, personally, i think that ship looks really ugly, it looks like someone chopped the back off. nothing like the pretty DCL ships :)

I have heard that the EPIC is a great ship inside, but I agree it looks terribly ugly on the outside :scared1:

I have heard that the EPIC is a great ship inside, but I agree it looks terribly ugly on the outside :scared1:

I've actually read some bad reviews from people who have sailed the Epic so far, but that comes with all new ships, looks like a awesome ship from pictures though:cool1:

shes not pretty! and yes, in the toronto star paper there was a not great review. time will tell i guess......but shes really really not pretty!!!

The special technique was using a 10 stop neutral density filter on the lens which allowed for a 240 second exposure. This combined movement of the ship and clouds at that long an exposure creates that look.

Amazing! Your hobby certainly results in excellent products. I am a PhD Photographey - Press Here Dummy :rotfl:

Ok... so is it me or does the Epic look like an apartment building? :rolleyes:
::yes::

see, personally, i think that ship looks really ugly, it looks like someone chopped the back off. nothing like the pretty DCL ships :)
::yes::

The lifeboats look like they are stuck on the side as an afterthought. Disney had so much trouble getting approval to have Mickey Yellow life boats and the Epic has white ones with a red Nike swoosh on the side. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter