DCL Picture of the Day - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
tstobb - thanks for the update on the Dream - she's coming along nicely! :goodvibes

PS - I'm loving your new Donald tattoo. :cool2:

Thanks!

I've been saving a bunch of the webcam shots for a slideshow that already looks pretty cool!

It's an Intova IC600. It's a 6MP camera in a waterproof housing. It's not bad, but it has some serious shutter lag and eats batteries like crazy.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=intova+600&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=2651736135461116489&ei=1-jxS9yuN4zWNaOd3a0O&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCoQ8wIwAg#ps-sellers

Thanks for the info. We're looking to purchase a waterproof camera before our October cruise, and I've been following another thread about them. :)

Thanks for the info. We're looking to purchase a waterproof camera before our October cruise, and I've been following another thread about them. :)

I would look at something different if I were buying today. I am most likely going to replace it before our July '11 cruise. I'd look at the Canon D10, Fuji XP10, Samsung AQ100 or Pentax W90.

Captain Mickey and Pluto taking a break at the Quiet Cove Pool!

Taken on the Disney Wonder (4/9/09)

IMG_3173_0186_186.jpg

I love this :dance3: How cute are they? :cheer2:

To those of you talking about buying a waterproof camera. I have to honestly say that when we cruised, we bought a disposable waterproof camera from Walmart twice and the pictures came out great. I think it was a Kodak waterproof disposable.

Thanks!

I've been saving a bunch of the webcam shots for a slideshow that already looks pretty cool!

Would you mind sharing when you're done? I know I've wished a couple of times that I had thought to capture those shots each week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter