DCL Picture of the Day - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martini Tasting on the Wonder, "Problem, Solution"! Lol

MartiniTastingProblemSolution-3164.jpg

Doesn't this look like fun?!?!?!?! Taken during our Downhill Rainforest Trek excursion in St. Martin.

(click pic for its Flickr page)

“Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.”
- Jerry Seinfeld

Pic Paradis - Loterie Farm
St. Martin

I wanted to "turn the lights on" in this pic so you can get a sense of all the people in the atrium and not just the characters. My flash and the ship's spot lights weren't enough to illuminate the whole scene so I processed it to look like all the lights were on in the atrium. Hope you like...

Awesome shot!!!! Looks like this was setup just for you!!!!

Doesn't this look like fun?!?!?!?! Taken during our Downhill Rainforest Trek excursion in St. Martin.

- Jerry Seinfeld

St. Martin

WOW! Don't forget your machete!

Sorry to hear that. But this was really a pretty little fishing village on the island of Malta - peaceful and serene :thumbsup2

Sorry. I didn't mean to insult your picture (I hope I didn't!!). It was just the first thing that popped in my head! lol But now I can't even look at the cruise ship (which is the wallpaper for my computer) without thinking about it. I guess it just goes with the territory!

But it is really nice and rustic looking. :)

WOW - that's amazing.

do you mind if i make it my wallpaper?

thanks

it lets me day dream while i wait to see if when we can swing our next cruise

(ya like i need an excuse to day dream LOL)

- Jerry Seinfeld

St. Martin

This cracked me up. I've been looking online for interesting St. Martin excursions for our Eastern Itinerary next May but this is not what I had in mind. :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter