• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL Picture of the Day - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cove at sunrise

covedeck.jpg

Love the coloring in this shot. What time of day was it taken? Great Shot!!!! Never mind I read the post on top. That would have been my guess! Was so drawn to the picture I never read the post LOL!!!

Thanks so much! That was about the only time we saw the sun that cruise! Well it seemed only to be around in the mornings, I went to the cove that was probably around 6 am and they were closed :(

Enjoying a bahama mama at Castaway Cay!
834875096_h9Kde-L.jpg

OH I SOOOOOO want to make a card out of this picutre, do you mind if I do? This Christmas we are gifting my mother a Cruise on the Disney Dream for 2011. I've been coming up with ideas of gifts to wrap and have her open as the GIFT is slowly revealed.

This past Christmas my brother Gifted our mom a trip to Punta Canta, and she STILL raves about the BAHAMA MAMA'S!!!!! I would love to make a Card with this photo informing her that she can still enjoy BAHAMA MAMA'S on the CRUISE (she made a comment recently that she doesn't think she'd enjoy a cruise). Well she's about to find out in Sept. 2011!

OH I SOOOOOO want to make a card out of this picutre, do you mind if I do? This Christmas we are gifting my mother a Cruise on the Disney Dream for 2011. I've been coming up with ideas of gifts to wrap and have her open as the GIFT is slowly revealed.

This past Christmas my brother Gifted our mom a trip to Punta Canta, and she STILL raves about the BAHAMA MAMA'S!!!!! I would love to make a Card with this photo informing her that she can still enjoy BAHAMA MAMA'S on the CRUISE (she made a comment recently that she doesn't think she'd enjoy a cruise). Well she's about to find out in Sept. 2011!

SURE! You can right-click the photo right from here. If you need a bigger size let me know and I can e-mail one to you. What a great gift for your mom! We will be on the Dream in July 2011- can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter