• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL Picture of the Day - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiny little crab on Castaway Cay:

CastawayCayMay092.jpg

I LOVE this picture!

why is it people let their kids in an area they don't belong. The diaper babies only have 2 places they can play...can't people teach their kids there are special places for the babies and those potty trained have all the other places. I don't have anyone in diapers anymore but I surelt won't let my girls disrespect rules!!

Does this mean we could only use the link from Photobucket.....

No. All I had to do to fix the link on the post above was to bring up the link, right click on the image and click on properties, then copy and paste the ADDRESS/URL code listed there and put
img] on either side of it [without the period in the second bracket. :)

why is it people let their kids in an area they don't belong. The diaper babies only have 2 places they can play...can't people teach their kids there are special places for the babies and those potty trained have all the other places. I don't have anyone in diapers anymore but I surelt won't let my girls disrespect rules!!

I don't see any babies attempting to use the spash zone in this picture. I am sure if a young child wanted to play and the older kids were interferring that a castmember could be found to ask the kids to move on. Kids do not always understand and I never saw a child unable to use the space due to older kids. I don't have little ones any longer so it is possible I am not seeing problems that may be present. I really try not to sweat the small stuff!

I guess it doesn't matter if there is a child in it or not. I expect my children to respect the rules and the rules state it is for diaper babies. Kids that age understand rules...my 5 yr old could understand. I don't sweat the small stuff either, just respect others space that is designed for me!

Loveofdisney
Maybe it is not so much disrespect as the needs of a child. My BF has a 7yo autistic DD who cannot handle the stimulation of a regular kids pool. Anytime we are on vacation together we take her to the splash pool/baby pool where she can quietly sit and enjoy the water without the anxiety caused by running, splashing and energetic activities of other children. She usually sits and lets the water fall through her opened hands or trails her fingers through the water. No one can "tell' by looking at her that she is autistic. She loves the water and it is very soothing to her. I hope Disney would not deprive a little girl (or boy) like her of the respite the baby pool provides. :flower3:

I'm going old school with this picture and posting a picture from 2006 cruise
Disney Magic 2006
Pub Night-Paul and Pikey Sing
pikeyandPaul.jpg

Awesome photo....sometimes things caught at the right angle look so cool!! This thread just makes me miss the Magic and hope the next 3 months fly!!

JBM02----I am not heartless, I would understand that too. It's just 95% of the time parents dont have control over their children, nor do they teach respect....kids dont know the word NO these days. I know my DD's (9 & 5) aren't angels , they have their sassy girlie moments....but man kids are outta control these days! I will have to say that any sibling argueing at home seems to disappear once we board the Magic. I know sounds weird but I am telling you, it's the Disney Magic cause they get along so well, could just live there!

Our whole cruise was so SHOCKED and Delighted to see THIS, Gorgeous, Amazing Sunset, on our Cruise back in April 2006, Never before seen!

mickeysunset.jpg
[/IMG]

:rotfl2: There, did you all have a good laugh? This was actually made by one of our designers over on the Cruise Magnets Thread!:rotfl:

very good...:lmao::lmao:

I particularly like the couple getting smoochy down stairs :rotfl::laughing::rotfl2:

aye, I noticed it too... lol

Scottishwee35

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter