• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
callisa said:
Not an official shore excursion, but here's my daughters kayaking in Cozumel -- Paradise Beach. We really got our money's worth, for $8 each they kayaked, snorkeled, climbed the ice berg and jumped on the water trampoline!

girlskayaking.jpg
:sunny: What A Deal! Looks like fun! :sunny:

callisa said:
Not an official shore excursion, but here's my daughters kayaking in Cozumel -- Paradise Beach. We really got our money's worth, for $8 each they kayaked, snorkeled, climbed the ice berg and jumped on the water trampoline!

girlskayaking.jpg

Callisa, my brother and his family just got back from a 7 day double dip and did this excursion also and said it was the best!!! I love to kayak and hope to do it there some day!! Great photo!!

Mi3stooges said:
Callisa, my brother and his family just got back from a 7 day double dip and did this excursion also and said it was the best!!! I love to kayak and hope to do it there some day!! Great photo!!
It was a great day -- here's what my sister and I were doing while they were kayaking!

IMG_0482.jpg

callisa said:
It was a great day -- here's what my sister and I were doing while they were kayaking!

IMG_0482.jpg

looks like my kind of beach day!! I have decided that's where we are going when we are go to Cozumel in January. Did you just find a cab at the port and ask them to take you to Paradise Beach? If so, how much was the cab, if you don't mind me asking? Thanks for sharing!

me at the empty Mickey pool..we were first ones on the ship that day!!! Too bad we didn't have our kids with us to enjoy the pool to themselves!

zoo020.jpg

cepmom said:
looks like my kind of beach day!! I have decided that's where we are going when we are go to Cozumel in January. Did you just find a cab at the port and ask them to take you to Paradise Island? If so, how much was the cab, if you don't mind me asking? Thanks for sharing!
cepmom -- we just grabbed a cab at the port, asked him to take us to Paradise Beach. I'm sorry, I can't remember how much it cost. There were taxis right there when we were ready to leave as well.

I hope you have a great time - I so wish we could go back!

IMG_0485.jpg

cepmom said:
looks like my kind of beach day!! I have decided that's where we are going when we are go to Cozumel in January. Did you just find a cab at the port and ask them to take you to Paradise Beach? If so, how much was the cab, if you don't mind me asking? Thanks for sharing!

Where were the Bahama Mama's??? :rotfl2:

Mi3stooges said:
Where were the Bahama Mama's??? :rotfl2:
I know my sister had a margarita, and I had a Corona -- must have been on the tables just outside of the shot!

Lisa

fourseasons said:
Great pictures
Hey, that's a great site!!!
I've just printed it up...We're leaving tomorrow and it has all our dates listed on it with wonderful forecasts - Thank You!!! :sunny:

Have a great time Corryn :cool:.
I love MNSSHP pirate: ---we've been twice--most recently last year. It's the best....I can still sing the Boo to You music from the parade. Going to MVMCP :santa: this year for the first time since 2002.

So I won't be totally :offtopic: Woooooooooo hooooooooooo check out my cruise :sail:ticker.....closing in on 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter