DCL picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this out. I posted it on my trip report thread, but thought I would add it here.
CruiseVacation2006022.jpg

captchris said:
Check this out. I posted it on my trip report thread, but thought I would add it here.

AWESOME SHOT!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Trepidatiously awaiting escargot! The actual play by play from the first bite through it being too hot is too funny!!!
DSC_0005.jpg

Boy did I screw that one up! That last one was waiting for chip it golf! Guess I better get that escargot one on tomorrow!!!

tomspixie said:
Trepidatiously awaiting escargot! The actual play by play from the first bite through it being too hot is too funny!!!
DSC_0005.jpg
Yeah, maybe in Old Folks Land you'll see kids smiling faces awaiting escargot!

I can't wait to see the real picture....My kids were just grossed out by the mere vision of seeing the words in print on the menu!

btw...I'm looking at the kids' bare feet..I don't think my girls' wore their shoes either, unless it was for dinner!
Ahhh....The carefree lifestyle of the Disney Cruise!

DSC_0038.jpg
It was too funny overall. In the end it was the second time for my daughter to have it...the first time it stayed down for my son...and the first time for DH's best friend. DH has the fork up to her mouth. We actually have a second by second run of DH's best friend!!! :rotfl2:

mmouse37 said:
Chances are she might have the that song in your cabin one day....I believe DCL only has a few songs that they made into those pics for the wall and they are duplicated so many cabins have "Candle on the Water" on the wall. I have also seen "When you Wish Upon a Star". I come to that conclusion because out of 15 DCL cruises we have had each of those song pics several times in our different cabins.

Maybe we should have a thread that gathers all the cabin numbers with various songs -- so if you can't decide what cabin you want (or don't care), then someone could decide based on the song :) We had this one in Cabin 8058 on the Magic:

8058_dream.jpg

Not sure if you had originally mentioned this one, but Second Star to the Right is also in the rooms. Other than those three, I don't know what others they have!

joshua121301 said:

I am putting a virtual cruise album together for our next cruise and the persons going with us. Can I have your permission to put your photo in it as a picture of St. Thomas?

Thanks

Lionel

DSC_0280.jpg

Love this shot! We have been able to really blow this up on land...the detail in the face, shoulder, arm, ribs is amazing!!! The back of the ship is OUTSTANDING!!! Wish I could show how in depth it is!

tomspixie said:
The back of the ship is OUTSTANDING!!! Wish I could show how in depth it is!
I thought the same thing. and I love your shot of the front. This ship is just COOL!
Aug2006159.jpg
[/IMG]

CaptainJack said:
I am putting a virtual cruise album together for our next cruise and the persons going with us. Can I have your permission to put your photo in it as a picture of St. Thomas?

Thanks

Lionel
Yes of course, glad I could help

tomspixie said:
DSC_0038.jpg
It was too funny overall. In the end it was the second time for my daughter to have it...the first time it stayed down for my son...and the first time for DH's best friend. DH has the fork up to her mouth. We actually have a second by second run of DH's best friend!!! :rotfl2:

This is to funny. I have a picture just like this from our June cruise!!1

:rotfl:

captchris said:

Did you know the launch time and wait for it or was this a picture of chance..either way it is awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter