• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
tiggerwannabe said:
That's beautiful, I can't wait to see more :) I like how you got out into the water to take this...
August2006Vacation413.jpg
[/IMG] We came upon a trail about half way down past the first water break station. there was no rope across it nor any sign saying do not enter so in we went. a couple of yards later we were on the beach. As you can see my DS didn't even bother taking off his helmet before jumping in.

BCV02 said:
August2006Vacation413.jpg
[/IMG] We came upon a trail about half way down past the first water break station. there was no rope across it nor any sign saying do not enter so in we went. a couple of yards later we were on the beach. As you can see my DS didn't even bother taking off his helmet before jumping in.
:lmao: :thumbsup2

~That's cool~

Hi everyone! Yes I have to admit, while hangiing my head down in shame,that this is my first time visiting this thread. I know....shame on me..
Anyhow, I have a photo I wanted to share. My 3 year old thought she was going to have to wear the life jacket for the whole vacation...
183035558.jpg

Elisa :wave2:

tiggerwannabe said:
~I'm gonna cheat today and do two....
you'll see why in a second :)

This was our final breakfast together :(

We got one shot with Ronette and one with Deneval~

So Ronnette was still there in Aug 2006. We had them as our servers in Nov 2005 and I thought she said she should be going back to S Africa at the end of her contract.

Sean

Aug2006333.jpg
[/IMG] I'm going for two today. My DS really got into the act on pirate night even though he didn't go to the party.

sdaniel105 said:
So Ronnette was still there in Aug 2006. We had them as our servers in Nov 2005 and I thought she said she should be going back to S Africa at the end of her contract.

Sean

No...

I was on board over Christmas in 2005 til NYE.

She's a real sweetheart :)

Thanks for posting the Ray picture! Our DS spent the entire day hanging with Navardo on the Ray beach. It was all I could do to drag him away for lunch during a storm we had while on CC.

Navardo is definitely one of our favorite CM's we met during our cruise.

indimini said:
Thanks for posting the Ray picture! Our DS spent the entire day hanging with Navardo on the Ray beach. It was all I could do to drag him away for lunch during a storm we had while on CC.

We had the same problem. Once he started showing the kids how to make sand castles my DS was not too eager to leave either. Too bad he wasn't there when Navardo let all the kids destroy the castle
Aug2006Vacation130.jpg
[/IMG]
Aug2006Vacation128.jpg
[/IMG]

tiggerwannabe said:
Our song was from Pete's Dragon...

CruiseVacaB126.jpg

OMG....if my MIL had that room, she would freak. It's her all time favorite Disney movie!!

I was so excited to see Lilo my hands were shaking, but this is kind of a cool picture.

DisneyDec04111.jpg

Stepharoonie! said:
OMG....if my MIL had that room, she would freak. It's her all time favorite Disney movie!!

Chances are she might have the that song in your cabin one day....I believe DCL only has a few songs that they made into those pics for the wall and they are duplicated so many cabins have "Candle on the Water" on the wall. I have also seen "When you Wish Upon a Star". I come to that conclusion because out of 15 DCL cruises we have had each of those song pics several times in our different cabins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter