• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
10100455jm.jpg

Magic from Castaway Cay. This was the 2nd port day of the Inaugural "Double Dip Cruise"

Well I would like to post this picture and some others, but I don't have a high enough post count. :badpc:

This was during one of the portrait evenings...

BestKeithPortraitEver.jpg

This picture was taken by Barbmouse from the Wonder last week. I figured that it would be well received here. :)

46911pirate_ship_1.jpg

lbgraves said:
This picture was taken by Barbmouse from the Wonder last week. I figured that it would be well received here. :)

46911pirate_ship_1.jpg

Thanks for the pic. On our June 22 cruise, the pirate ship was actually located a lot farther away from the Wonder and CC.

Me and my best friend Kat, Magic, 2/10/06

IMG_3312.jpg

Close up of a piece of artwork I got onboard the Wonder back in '99....the Captain signed and dated it...that is why there is writing on the front....they had a set of three or four in the same theme...wish they had more!!!

950a9e5b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter