DCL picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited! I finally have pictures to post! This first one is from the sailaway party (May 27 on Magic). Forgive me ahead of time if it doesn't work!

DisneyCruise008.jpg

tomspixie said:
Okay...what am I doing wrong guys? It is not posting with the shot? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks....

tomspixie,

Use the "Insert Image" button, it's just to the left of the "Insert Hyperlink" button. The link to your image should be surrounded by the tags: [ IMG ] and [ /IMG ] :thumbsup2

Here are photo's of the secret decks I think people are referring to.

IMGP2623.jpg

The second picture if you look is right above it to the left, you can see a large verandah with 2 lounge chairs. This is a very nice private area to sit and relax:

IMGP2624.jpg

Tiff, I put [ i m g ] in front of your picture properties and [ / i m g ] at the end and posted this...take out the spaces tho...your pics are *very* nice, keep sharing Lady :)

DSC_0081.jpg

princess22 said:
Yay! It worked. But it's kind of big? Is that a problem, or how do I make it smaller!?
You can edit your pictures in photobucket

click edit and then use the reduce image size button, be careful tho...you can easily make them smaller but try not to go too small, they can't be enlarged again without having to reload them.

Corryn said:
My gosh, Mom, how'd it feel to have your beautiful baby girl turn 21? :sad2: My oldest turned 13 and I'm freaking out! :crazy:

I know what you mean - they grow up WAY too fast!

Tomorrow she will be graduating from college (she'll then continue on for her BA) and on Thursday my son is graduating from high school and heading off to college.

My daughter wants to work for Disney (the studio is just down the street) so that is what she is working towards!

Enjoy every moment with your babies!!!

:goodvibes

I have saved so many of your pictures for those extra filler shots for our scrapbook. You did take them the same week we were on the ship so it is another view of our cruise. ;) I am just now going thru our pictures from the 12/10/05 cruise to caption them & check for red eye so that I can upload them to a site to get prints made. This is terrible!!! I am finding some that I didn't know about. Here is one that made me smile this afternoon. You can tell that the kids have been there twice before. They didn't want to wait for us this time. :)

3473465%3C%3B%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3233%3E3%3C%3A%3E247%3EWSNRCG%3D3233838%3A37729nu0mrj

Nowaski and Tigg...thanks for the help! It's appreciated!!!

tif

Mor
DSC_0045.jpg
e St. Maarten...my favorite island!!! Next to CC of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter