DCL picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyWonder-Palo-BrewithHappyBirth.jpg

This is my beautiful baby girl celebrating her 21st birthday at Palo (and yes, she did have on clothes behind that plate!). :)

Our server Roberto on the right, and assistant server Edgar on the left, from our most recent cruise, these two took "EXCELLENT" care of us!!! :thumbsup2

068.jpg

nutz4dzny said:
Verandah Man- Thanks so much for your help! It worked! I am trying different sizes and having fun with it.

IMGP2651.jpg

The first picture is Formal night which was held at Lumiere's. I LOVED getting dressed up. I struggled with a weight problem all my life and in August of 2000 I started losing weight. I have lost a total of 238 lbs! This is my celebration dress!

Wow! You look wonderful! When you posted the pictures on my "Villa Spas" thread I wanted to comment about your figure, and I had no idea you'd lost so much weight! You really look wonderful, congratulations on your weight loss. Now *I* need to get started... :rolleyes1 LOL

SeaSpray - Thanks for the kind words! The only "problem" I have now that I lost all my weight is.....I LOVE to go clothes shopping! My DH says he has to build me another closet just for my clothes! :rotfl: But I really don't mind this problem at all!

Here are some pictures of Pirate Night on our May 13th Magic Eastern Cruise!

IMGP2764.jpg

IMGP2768.jpg

IMGP2767.jpg

IMGP2634.jpg

Canadiancruiser2 said:
Happy Trails, Disney Magic, December 2005

trails3fj.jpg
Just curious.....On the left hand side there are verandah's. What catagory is that huge verandah? That looks so big!

Rena75 said:
This is my beautiful baby girl celebrating her 21st birthday at Palo (and yes, she did have on clothes behind that plate!). :)

My gosh, Mom, how'd it feel to have your beautiful baby girl turn 21? :sad2: My oldest turned 13 and I'm freaking out! :crazy:

Those are cat 3 staterooms just below Topsiders. On our 2001 cruise, friends we met through here, had either 8100 or 8102. They invited @ 20 of us (again fellow cruise met through this message board) to their cabin for a party. We all brought wine from our home area. Concierge set everything up. It was so much fun!!!! Thanks again Vicki and Garry (disgoose)!! :goodvibes

Corryn said:
Just curious.....On the left hand side there are verandah's. What catagory is that huge verandah? That looks so big!
As happylady mentioned, there are the large rear veranda rooms on both decks 8, 7, 6 and 5 back there, and I think you might be referring to the "secret" hidden rear sun deck on deck 7? If you explore the back of the ship, there's a door that leads out to the deck back there which has a few lounge chairs. Some people go back there to read, relax, and suntan.

Aft Deck View

aftdeckview3yj.jpg

Disney Magic Lifesaver, December 2005

lifesaver6fy.jpg

I Love the diagram!!!!!!! :teacher:

Canadiancruiser2 said:
As happylady mentioned, there are the large rear veranda rooms on both decks 8, 7, 6 and 5 back there, and I think you might be referring to the "secret" hidden rear sun deck on deck 7? If you explore the back of the ship, there's a door that leads out to the deck back there which has a few lounge chairs. Some people go back there to read, relax, and suntan.

Aft Deck View

aftdeckview3yj.jpg

Disney Magic Lifesaver, December 2005

lifesaver6fy.jpg

As happylady mentioned, there are the large rear veranda rooms on both decks 8, 7, 6 and 5 back there, and I think you might be referring to the "secret" hidden rear sun deck on deck 7?
We were in #7638 a few years ago. It was a H/A room and right next to the secret sun deck7 (people on that deck used to peek around to see what was on the other side of the divider wall). The balcony was big !

Okay...what am I doing wrong guys? It is not posting with the shot? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter