DCL picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW you look FANTASTIC :cool1:

How did you loose all of your weight?

If you don't mind me saying, your upper body looks very toned! No flapping wings on your arms from excess skin.

Do you work out to get those arms?

Congrats!

You look like a princess in your special dress.

You go Girl!!!

moet7 said:
WOW you look FANTASTIC :cool1:

If you don't mind me saying, your upper body looks very toned! No flapping wings on your arms from excess skin.

Do you work out to get those arms?

Congrats!

You look like a princess in your special dress.

You go Girl!!!
::yes:: ITA. You look GREAT!!! I love that dress too.

wannabecruiser said:
For anyone that knows me should not be suprised that I had my "Terrrible Towel" with my on the cruise!!!
101_0067.jpg
Cool..... :rolleyes1 "Pittsburgh won the Super Bowl..." :rolleyes1

moet7 - Thanks for the kind words. I went to Philadelphia, I live in NJ and had a famous doctor perform the gastric bypass surgey. They did it the ol-fashioned way. So I am cut from top to bottom you could say. But I never regretted it and I am doing fine, much better with all the weight gone. I did have a bad accient in 2002 and I have had to have 4 back surgeries, but my neurosurgeon said he would not have operated had I been over weight. SO thank God I was able to have the surgery.

S. C. - I only exercise for my back really. Right now I am in PT 3 times a week. Luckily I have good skin tone and was never troubled with excess skin but believe me, if I had the money, I would do a full body lift! But I like going on Cruises too much!!!! I keep saying.... maybe next year!

Michellej2000 - Thanks sis! You were always there for me! :love:

Verandah Man - Cool pirates garb!

I am taking the large picture out of my signature and adding it to this Post! Thanks Verandah Man for all the help!

IMGP2651.jpg

IMGP2705.jpg

This is me getting ready to go to Palo's for our 22nd Anniversary Dinner!

curlybop said:
That is so neat! I can see a Mickey heads in the clouds. (yeah, I'm just a bit obsessed.........)
Thank you...I thought so too

If I look hard enough I can actually find 5~ :thumbsup2

;) [size=-2]hehe I didn't wanna say anything for the same reason [/size]

So impressed with you nutz4dzny. :thumbsup2 I am doing WW right now to loose & buying a pretty dress for our upcoming Dec cruise is helping me stay motivated.
Good for you & your red/black dress is GORGEOUS.

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHH love the pirates Verandah man. pirate:

tiggerwannabe said:
Thank you...I thought so too

If I look hard enough I can actually find 5~ :thumbsup2

;) [size=-2]hehe I didn't wanna say anything for the same reason [/size]

I see them! That is unbelievable!! :yay:

curlybop said:
That is so neat! I can see a Mickey heads in the clouds. (yeah, I'm just a bit obsessed.........)

Boy, those Disney people think of everything, don't they!? ;) :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter