• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL Picture of the Day - part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pirate Night! I'll let you figure out which of my kids is still a goof and which thinks they are already a teenager!

DSC_1157.jpg

I'd say she's just trying to give off that Pirate vibe of being someone you don't want to mess with.

oh I love the sleeping sons theme on CC! here's my 16 yr old 2 years ago, he was sound asleep...

IMG_0593-1-1.jpg

One of the caverns in the Underground Cavern Snorkeling excursion in Mexico.

DSC_1131.jpg

When did you take this picture?

Bottom of the picture. Just right of the second palm tree from the center. See the guy wearing a greenish-yellow bathing suit?

I'm about 90% sure that's me. This matches up with what I was wearing and about where I was during the morning.

Edited: On second glance it looks like that guy has gray hair. That would not be me.

The pic was taken on 09NOV08 at 3:22pm (??? 4:22 eastern... I don't remember if I adjusted my camera for the time change???)

Okay, This one is for those of you who like to push their camera to the limit to see what you can get.

This “self portrait” was taken at midnight on my veranda under a full moon with no flash. 18mm with the iso pushed to 3200 and a 3 sec exposure.

It is a bit noisy and my feet are slightly blurred as this was a rather long exposure for handheld, but I love the midnight sky, clouds, water, and even the amount of moonlight I was able to pull in.

DSC_1061.jpg

wow the above pic almost looks photoshoped its so vibrant love it!

We were on the cruise that was rerouted at the last second due to hurricane Paloma. The planned stops actually changed several times and were not final until just before we boarded.

Getting to the port early we were given boarding pass #3. While waiting in the check-in line a CM started talking to me about the storm and that the new stops were still not finalized. She asked if we were upset about the changes as MANY people were. I told her we were on vacation and going on a Disney cruise. We were happy! She took my #3 boarding pass, gave me a #2 and said to enjoy the cruise!

This came in handy as we went straight to the shore excursion desk when boarding to adjust to the new stops. With the #2 boarding we got the excursions changed quickly to what we wanted as none of the new excursions were full yet.

My DW holding the boarding pass
DSC_0511.jpg

While Gecko was boarding with a #2 pass and changing excursions, I was boarding with a #6 pass and watching this:

EC118.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter