DCL Picture of the Day - part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going for two because it's been a while. This is the first time I saw this happening. It's the port pilot leaving the Wonder at Port Canaveral.http://
April2008Vacation046.jpg

Isn't this really cool to watch?:goodvibes

Okay, I'm now offically going nuts!! I can't believe we're days away from our trip!!! Looking through all your beautiful pictures this morning has heightened my anticipation to a fevered pitch!! ;) :) ;)

They're all WONDERful! Thanks so much! I'll be posting some of my own when we return!

Have a MAGICAL trip!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

very cool tattoo!!

is that a permanent one or a temp?

It looks real to me and it's AWESOME!!!

Okay, all you Disers are a BAD influence! I'm taking a break from packing! :rotfl:

Thanks to everyone for the best wishes on our trip!! :grouphug:

I thought i would post my first picture. It is another shot ot the Nassau Lighthouse.

Isn't this really cool to watch?:goodvibes
It was once we realized what was going on. We were just sitting there on our veranda, getting into cruise mode when we spot this boat heading right for us:scared: Kind of freaks you out at first:laughing:.
Anyway. Here's mine for the day. http://
April2008Vacation059.jpg

Where do you go to be able to see this???? It's a part of the ship I've never seen before!

Thanks.

I'm not the OP of the picture, but these fly bridges are located at the front of the ship on both sides on deck 7 (I believe). They are just in front of the ship's bridge. The Captain, and typically a harbor pilot for non-CC ports, have all the controls necessary to control the ship when docking, as well as a plexiglass floor to be able to view the distance between the ship and the dock or obstructions.:thumbsup2

Magic sunset off of deck 10

IMG_1540.jpg

Jun 2007 Land & Sea
Oct 2007 DCL Halloween 4 Day
May 2008 DCL Western
Oct 2008 DCL Eastern
May 2009 DCL Western
Oct 2009 DCL Eastern

Does anyone happen to have a picture of connecting rooms? I'm just wondering where the doors are located.

The door to the other stateroom is where the trash can is in the lower left of the picture. This is a cat 6 stateroom

IMG_1315-1.jpg

TIGGER/POOH4: I know you! I saw you once upon the boat! :rotfl: Ok, more than once. :thumbsup2 Thanks for helping entertain my little girl.

Fizzgig, it was great to meet you and your family. It made the cruise very enjoyable since our daughters got along so well. We were so happy to see your family at the airport too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter