DCL photos of years gone by...

I'm not sure if this is still on longer cruises, but for the most part Pub Night/If I were Not Upon The Sea in no longer regularly seen on DCL.

View attachment 698944
This is so funny!! Do you know what cruise this was from?? because I remember sitting up front for that show and unless you know otherwise, that person's head in the foreground could totally be the back of my head!! If so, it was from our one and only DCL cruise- Sep 2012 on the Wonder from Vancouver to LA--if not, just funny coincidence :D

This is so funny!! Do you know what cruise this was from?? because I remember sitting up front for that show and unless you know otherwise, that person's head in the foreground could totally be the back of my head!! If so, it was from our one and only DCL cruise- Sep 2012 on the Wonder from Vancouver to LA--if not, just funny coincidence :D

That was from the Magic in July/Aug 2012, 8 Night NY-Bahamian cruise. That is funny though.

I don’t know about everywhere else, but that is my drink of choice, and here in Texas we call it an Adios ************. 😂😂😂 definitely glad they changed the name when they had it there!

I think the Adios has tequila in it. The TD doesn't. Although occasionally we will catch a bartender starting to pour tequila in (they are probably thinking its an Adios) and we stop them. ;) Usually it's the newer bartenders who will do that.

Wonder August 2016

Parrot Cay MDR
DSCN0282.JPG

Before BBB, they did "Glam and Go" for ages 3-12 in one of the shops. My youngest was 12. For $20 the fairy godmother in training did a hair twist, face gem, lip gloss, and tons of glitter in the hair!
DSCN0369.JPG

oooohhh this is how it was in 2012--what do they do now? Or is there not one anymore?
Rumor has it there is not one anymore; we last sailed September 2022 and it was in Cabanas, which is where it has been for the last 9 years or so. They had carved melons into pirates heads, but I don't think I've seen the giant ships in years.

Flying Dutchman from 2008 with a hint of the Wonder in the background.

Pirate_Ship_2008.jpg

Disney Fantasy pool deck in 2014
Disney_Fantasy_2014.jpg

Castaway Cay from the Disney Fantasy in 2014
Castaway_Cay_2014.jpg

Disney Wonder atrium area in 2016
Disney_Wonder_2016.jpg

Last edited:
Cruise Director Brent Davies .... Goodmorningladiesandgentlemen, boysandgirls; thisisBrent, yourcruisedirector... (say it in your head with your best Australian accent).

View attachment 698496
And always the same foot positioning. He’d just switch back and forth between right foot forward/ left foot forward to turn his body from one direction to the orher

Cruise Director Brent Davies .... Goodmorningladiesandgentlemen, boysandgirls; thisisBrent, yourcruisedirector... (say it in your head with your best Australian accent).

View attachment 698496
And always the same foot positioning. He’d just switch back and forth between right foot forward/ left foot forward to turn his body from one direction to the orher

Not sure if this chandler is still on the ship. I remember watching it shake and move around when the ship was underway. Not sure how it did not break or fall down.
DSC00057.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter