DCL packages

I asked about the ABD add-ons when I called to book the Med cruise this morning. They were told to tell anyone who asks to check back at the end of May when ABD will be releasing their itineraries.
Thank you for posting that.. been checking ABD for release of 2018 ABD Med DCL add on. Now I will patiently wait until May.

Thank you for posting that.. been checking ABD for release of 2018 ABD Med DCL add on. Now I will patiently wait until May.

I called DCL this morning and she said they cruise add-ons would be available 5/17 for ABD Insiders (she said we didn't qualify as an Insider because we've only done one ABD, not two), and 5/19 for everyone else.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I thought you were an ABD Insider after one ABD. https://www.adventuresbydisney.com/adventure-insiders/?cid=17238&CMP=VAN-ABDFY11Q4AITradePC0001
I don't think you're wrong. I always heard it was after one ABD, also. Unless they've changed the policy, the person @alexandmaddie spoke to was wrong. alexandmaddie, I think you need to call back and talk to someone else! Oh, wait! You talked to *DCL*! DCL always gets stuff wrong when it comes to the cruise add-ons. Definitely talk to ABD and get clarification from them. If necessary, get a name that you can give to DCL to make sure you're good.

Sayhello

I don't think you're wrong. I always heard it was after one ABD, also. Unless they've changed the policy, the person @alexandmaddie spoke to was wrong. alexandmaddie, I think you need to call back and talk to someone else! Oh, wait! You talked to *DCL*! DCL always gets stuff wrong when it comes to the cruise add-ons. Definitely talk to ABD and get clarification from them. If necessary, get a name that you can give to DCL to make sure you're good.

Great, thank you. I'll give ABD a call tomorrow.

Am booked for mine! I like this b/c now I won't have to get online in the middle of the night to book my excursions. :goodvibes All I'll have left to book is Palo.
Do the add-ons not include Palo any more? (I haven't done an add-on since the first year in 2010).

Sayhello

Do the add-ons not include Palo any more? (I haven't done an add-on since the first year in 2010).

Sayhello
I did not see it on the current itinerary. My guess after reading TR's is it might have gotten difficult to coordinate with the large groups since Palo isn't that large of a restaurant, and also since there might be families with younger kids that didn't meet the age requirement? Just my thought.

Am booked for mine! I like this b/c now I won't have to get online in the middle of the night to book my excursions. :goodvibes All I'll have left to book is Palo.
We booked yesterday as well.. We are doing the May 26 cruise, with the add on. Wanted to add on the Barcelona escape as well, but unfortunately we can not get there that early next year.

Which cruise are you dong?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter