• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL out of Miami

chrisd596

DIS Veteran
We've taken 2 cruises out of Port Canaveral and found it really easy transporting from the airport or WDW to the Port.

If you fly into Ft. Laud/Miami, what kind of transportation can you get to the port area??

Does Disney have a service similar to what they provide for in Orlando with a bus to the port.

Any other info you might have will be great...

Thanks

Chris

I don't think anyone on here will be able to say with 100% certainty as DCL has never sailed out of Miami before.

I would think the DCL buses would be used if they are available, or just regular buses.

Ex Techie :)

Ok, thanks. So this is a new port for them to leave from, just like NY will be.

Thanks

Chris

ps- Air Flight there is proving to be very expensive, compared to flights to Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter