DCL & Other Disney Ringtones I created

Thanks so much. What fun! Now if only I could get this to work. I downloaded them and put them in my iTunes Library. But they are not in my Tones, they are just in my library.

Can anyone help? Thanks so much!!

Are you trying to use the MP3 versions or the iPhone versions? The m4r files shouldn't show up on your library, but the MP3 versions will.

Hiya-

Thanks for the help. I feel really inept. I downloaded the m4r.m4a files. They are in my library and not in my tones. I am surely doing something wrong but I can't figure out what it is. Thanks for the help, fellow Illinoisian!

Once they were in the file i had to then select each one and hit the "open" button at the bottom of the file window. they then showed up on the ringtones page of my itunes. Not sure that helps...

thanks to the two DISers who did all the work! the tones are great!:worship:

So...I had been wanting to create ringtones for my iPhone and after reading a few posts, figured the Announcement Chime would make a good text tone. While I was at it, i made a few others to share. I've included both MP3 and M4r versions for you iPhone and non-iPhone users. Enjoy!

iPhone versions:

DCL:
DCL Announcement Chime (4 sec) - great for text tone
DCL Horn (6 sec) - great for either text or ringtone
DCL Horn - A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes (8 sec)
DCL Horn - An Actor's Life For Me (7 sec)
DCL Horn - Be Our Guest (7 sec)
DCL Horn - It's a Small World (6 sec)
DCL Horn - When You Wish Upon A Star (both parts) (14 sec)
DCL Horn - Yo Ho Yo Ho (6 sec)

Others:
Star Tours Chime (2 sec) - great for text tone
TTA (25 sec) ringtone
Wishes End (35 sec)
Monorail Song (30 sec) - Loved this on the old WDW Explorer Software
Incredibles Theme (19 sec)
Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life for Me (Instrumental) (12 sec)
Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life for Me (17 sec)
Haunted Mansion Organ (26 sec)
Grim Grinning Ghosts (36 sec)
Please Stand Clear of the Doors (6 sec)
Carousel of Progress (15 sec)
Trashin' the Camp (28 sec)

To get it on your iPhone, you must first save it to your computer. Then open iTunes, click File, Add File to library. You'll then see it in your Tones area on iTunes. Connect your iPhone to iTunes and drag the tone onto your phone.

MP3 versions:

DCL:
Announcement Chime (4 sec) great for text tone
DCL Horn (6 sec) great for either text or ringtone
DCL Horn - A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes (8 sec)
DCL Horn - An Actor's Life For Me (7 sec)
DCL Horn - Be Our Guest (7 sec)
DCL Horn - It's a Small World (6 sec)
DCL Horn - When You Wish Upon a Star (both parts) (14 sec)
DCL Horn - Yo Ho Yo Ho (6 sec)

Others:
Star Tours Chime (2 sec) great for text tone
Please Stand Clear of the doors (6 sec)
Carousel of Progress (15 sec)
Trashin' the Camp (28 sec)

Thanks Starwars Guy for posting.

Here's what I did for my Android phone. Simple. Easy.
I loaded this webpage on the phone browser.
Clicked on the link for the file desired.
When the download page opens up. Click on the download button. (maybe twice)
It should download the file to the phone.
You can then go to Settings/Personalize/Ringtone.
Click on New Ringtone. Select the file. And OK.

Easy.

I switched browsers from Safari (did not work) to Firefox (did work) and now I am happily waiting for texts so I can enjoy my awesome new tones. DH is filled with envy!!

Have a great weekend!!

Thank you so much starwarsguy! :cool1: can I make a request for the turnstile tone at disneyland. It sounds like a little bird whistle. And also the Matterhorn announcement "please remain seated," and then they repeat it in Spanish :thumbsup2

Thank you so much starwarsguy! :cool1: can I make a request for the turnstile tone at disneyland. It sounds like a little bird whistle. And also the Matterhorn announcement "please remain seated," and then they repeat it in Spanish :thumbsup2 for iPhone and android please

I have a blackberry. I have saved the files into my iTunes account, but can't figure out how to import them onto my BB.

Spent over an hour now faffing about. Give up:scared:

I have no experience with Blackberries, but you'll probably need to use something besides iTunes. I'm assuming you're using the MP3 versions (the iPhone versions won't work on the Blackberry, only iPhones.) You'll probably want to Google a way to get MP3 ringtones onto a Blackberry. Sorry I'm no help with that.

These are so great! Thank you!!

If you are looking for ringtone suggestions: I've always wanted a ringtone of the Star Tunnel music on the way out of Space Mountain... That kind of twinkly, futuristic song...

Again, thanks for these great ringtones!

Thank you so much starwarsguy! :cool1: can I make a request for the turnstile tone at disneyland. It sounds like a little bird whistle. And also the Matterhorn announcement "please remain seated," and then they repeat it in Spanish :thumbsup2 for iPhone and android please

Sorry, but I don't have those sound clips. Maybe SnackyStacky has them and he can make them?

For BB users I have cracked it now.

Save the MP3 to your computer, then send an e-mail to yourself with the files attached.

Then open the e-mail on your BB, open the attachment, play it and then save as a ring tone.

It's as easy as that. Took me over two hours to work out how to do it, but at least all BB users can now have these lovely ring tones too.

Thanks Star Wars Guy.

These are so great! Thank you!!

If you are looking for ringtone suggestions: I've always wanted a ringtone of the Star Tunnel music on the way out of Space Mountain... That kind of twinkly, futuristic song...

Again, thanks for these great ringtones!

Both iPhone and MP3 versions up on the main post.

StarWarsGuy,

That list you have for the iphone is pretty awesome!! How can i convert them to use on a mp3 phone?

Thanks,
mark

I would love Grim Grinning Ghosts in the mp3 version if you get a chance.

So excited to try this out tomorrow! I have a Droid but am an apple fan at heart so I don't mess with it much, for this I will certainly try!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter