• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dcl online booking 5 guest rule(stupid)

Dividends

Earning My Ears
Magic and wonder have the 2 bedroom and royal suites.. Unfortunately its concierge prices but i still think they're better compared to booking 2 staterooms..

The 2 suites "hold" 7, so why can't i "search/book" with 7 guests online and then the system can show me the trips left with those 2 suites??

Any other online booking service that will let me put in 7 guests?

Are you really going to book online? Why would you not book thru Costco or a TA and get the hefty onboard credit or Costco card that comes with the hefty concierge prices.

I would not book concierge online - when I booked on the phone they asked many questions that would not have been asked by the booking system - food allergies, special occasions, etc.

I agree if you are going to book do it thru a TA to get the OBC, or costco to get cash card.

Absolutely! The first time we booked direct with DCL, but a travel agent friend was able to take over the booking and we saved $200 with on board credits.

Note that new rules now prevent a TA from taking over a reservation unless done within 30 days of booking. Further, DCL will not give the full discount to the TA, hence the OBC will be lower if you transfer a res.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter