• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL on Netflix

Page4

Mouseketeer
If any of you guys do the instant Netflix through the wii or another appliance they have the DCL program (I think it's the same one from the Travel Channel). I just added it to my instant queue.:happytv:

If any of you guys do the instant Netflix through the wii or another appliance they have the DCL program (I think it's the same one from the Travel Channel). I just added it to my instant queue.:happytv:

What category is it under?
I really wish they would make a new one!!!

Thank you for posting this. I have always wished I could see Disney related programs on the Travel Channel, however we do not cable. This is great!

Thanks!!! I really didn't think to search for it and it's there and more! :thumbsup2

Do a search using Disney and a lot come up...it's called Disney Parks: Disney Cruise Line. It says 2010 but we'll see.

Thank you , thank you, thank you!!! I am trying to get the family excited for the upcoming cruise and this really helps.:cool1:

I was up until 1am watching Disney travel shows. The one about Animal Kingdom was pretty good too.

Oh my gosh! My first grader is going to be thrilled. She's already excited, but this will be really cool to watch with her :)

We signed up for the instant Netflix over the weekend. Now either of us can watch it on our phones, in the living room (PS3), the computer room, the bedroom (XBox) or guest room (Wii).
This will make the waiting bit easier, I think.:goodvibes:goodvibes

Well, this makes me happy...as I just signed up for Netflix YESTERDAY! :thumbsup2

...and proceeded to spend 6 hours watching most of the first season of "The Tudors" :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter