DCL on board credit

jel0511

DIS Veteran
O.K. This question might be futile, but it's worth a shot. I missed my opportunity to book on board, since I wasn't sure when we going to cruise. So, bye bye $200 on board credit. Anyway, I've seen a few times here on the boards that DCL has run a special promotion, where if you book within a certain window, they offer on board credits. I know I'm fishing around here, but any word if they might offer this again. I plan on booking the Nov 1, 2003 Eastern, but am holding out hope I can get some of the on board credit I lost out on back. I don't think that sailing will increase in price too much, and I don't plan on waiting too long, probably sometime in Jan I'll book by. Do I have any hope, or is this just wishful thinking?

Lori, DCL does not offer those credits (unless you book onboard) but from time to time Dreams Unlimited DOES run shipboard credit promotions for NEW cruise bookings, which you would get in addition to the Dreams rebate. When the next one comes up there will be an announcement posted here. :)

I did receive something in the mail last week from DCL that gave a $100 onboard credit with a code-which they gave me per stateroom for October 2003 cruise. It just said that I needed to book by December 31.

Bummer!!! Why can't I get a post card like that!!! Chele, did the code come with a pin number, or was it just a promotional postcard with the code only. If it was, would you mind PM'ing me the code, I'd really appreciate it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter