DCL Merchandise

407-363-6200 is the WDW merchandise number you can call to see if they have any DCL merchandise for sale. It's a good idea to know what you are looking for when you call them. They only have a small selection they offer.
Sometimes you can find DCL merchandise at the various WDW outlets in the Orlando area and St. Augustine.

Unfortunately I don't think there is a place, other than the ships, to get DCL merchandise. The wife and I got a large suit case while onboard the Wonder and we wanted to get the complete set. We figured we could look online to find the rest of the set but haven't had any luck. The only place we've found anything DCL is on Ebay and that is extremely limited and of course dated. Maybe someone has ideas of other places to look but I haven't found any. Good luck with your search.

Does anyone else know where I can buy DCL merchandise prior to our cruise?
:confused:

Basically DCL merchandise is only available on the ship. I posted the merchandise number if you want to call and see what they have available. If you are in the Orlando area prior to your cruise you can check the outlets. Your only other option is to check on ebay.

What are you looking for? Sometimes you can find a sweet DIS-er to pick something up if they are on a cruise before yours, and send it to you. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter