• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL Member Cruise

DW just started to talk to a live person. We are on board with the 2 grandsons, as long as she doesn't get dropped.

Another 407 connection.

John

I would have to agree with Crissup - Do NOT post your cabin #, post catrgory or such. I will have something together in the next day or two - we will be able to find each other on this cruise, no problem. I'll include handouts at the meets for everyone. :)

If you're going, here's the logo to get:

[IMG]http://monorailgreen.info/DIS/SS2005.gif[/IMG]

This is free for everyone's use, just cut and paste to your sigline.

Now as for what to expect, here's what happened last time:

http://monorailgreen.info/member/Intro.htm

We are on board too!!! Category 7, deck 6!! MS said there were over 100 calls in queue! I'm so psyched!!! Annmarie and Tom

I am so excited and now have to actually start my day... thought I would be on hold forever...

CM I talked to said there were 65 CM available for this AM booking session. I was told that they were sitting there at 9:05 with no calls incomming. A clue that the phone lines were a fowl. ATT fixed and then the flood.

We got our 1st choice, Cat 3, never did that before so should be fun. What the heck it's only points.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Pretty cool tips included, and no $75 fee.

Sadly was told shore excursions and alcoholic drinks were not included.

Very cool Scott! Never did a cat 3 but hear they are great!

I'm so excited that we are going to be on the cruise. I still can't believe how easily we got through this morning. Best of luck to those of you who are still trying to book!

What a relief, kinda warms the soul on a cold grey overcast raining Wyoming Day.

Now to show Lynn the layout of then Cat 3 stateroom.

WDW in a couple of weeks for a quick trip then, Feb Dive trip then May cruise, then Sept cruise, life is good, now to really retire. In 2 years 7 months, but who is counting. Lots of fun adventures to be had.

341 per person, Cash I don't know.

I am so happy, we got our first choice, Category 11 on deck 7!! Good Luck to those still trying. I can't wait!

Coleen and I are in 6092 Just aft of midship. Looking forward to a HUGE Dis meet.

Steve

Those of you on hold hang in there, so glad all are getting reservations. It seems pretty much that 1st requests are beeing met.

Again a very very big thanks for teh info on the 407 number.. the DIS board foks are the best with the bestest info that is for sure.

It was so much easier for me this time around Scott - got the specific stateroom I requested even!

when you guys initially get thru and press 3 you have dead air for about 5 minutes before you get the recording. Don't panic and hang up cause you will lose your space. Good luck I got Cat. 11 deck 5 the party deck....

MIchele:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter