• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL Member Cruise

So cool everyone that has gotten through - Good luck to all that are on hold.

Remember if you want to chat we are in the chat room talking about the cruise - Please feel free to join

Finally in and waiting for cabin assignment.

This will be our first DVC cruise. What extras can we expect, heard about alot of good things last year.

On hold for the 2nd time after my first phone died on me! This one is going to cost me, got through on the 407 #!

Originally posted by dbond
On hold for the 2nd time after my first phone died on me! This one is going to cost me, got through on the 407 #!

Me too! But it is going to be so worth it! My palms are sweaty!

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of familiar faces out there!

Keep on the lookout- I will have a site up in the next day or two with all the info, just like last time!

We are gonna Partay!!

Originally posted by tap & dap
This will be our first DVC cruise. What extras can we expect, heard about alot of good things last year.

Ours too. It's going to be a lot of fun if it's anywhere near what Member Homecoming was last year. It sounds as if it was even better.

We are excited! No more coffee for me today.

I got thru on my cell but then we started to break up, so she called me back on the land line.

All the Cat 10 Secret Portholes and my first choice Cat. 9 2106 were already filled so I got Cat. 9.

That was a nice surprise that gratuities are included.

I waitlisted for the Cat. 10's in case of cancellation.

P.S. I had both cell phones ringing at 0854. One I got the closed message after 10 min. the other put me in the que. Got a CM at 0935.

The $75 fee is waived, but changes will cost $75. Cancellations, if cash, are no penalty if done 60 days or more. If points then they are returned as res. points.

ACK! Twice now I've gotten through, hit "3" to be connected to member services and all I hear is dead air....

should I keep holding or hang up and try again???

(of course, I tried for over an hour on the 800 number and switched to the 407 number and it went right through....except for that dead air!)

Just wait when you get the dead air, it will go through. That same thing happened to me.

ok, thanks! FINALLY went though. wish i wouldn't have hung up when i got through at 9:30 and it "died" on me. Here it wasn't really dead!

ACK!!

Give me ANY room on the ship.

How fast can it POSSIBLY sell out? I'm in, right? I'll get SOME room, right??? Dh left me with this task so he could go to a Buckeye game!! UGH!!!

OM - if you are on hold now you will get on the ship, just may not have your first choice. I wanted deck 7 cat 7 and got deck 6. I'm thrilled!

Originally posted by WDWLVR
OM - if you are on hold now you will get on the ship, just may not have your first choice. I wanted deck 7 cat 7 and got deck 6. I'm thrilled!

What room are you in?

Originally posted by Disney1fan2002
we can do that here, on the cruise meet thread on the criuse forum.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=658835

You might want to consider the fact that you're posting your cabin info for all to see, friends and weirdos alike. Considering all the weirdos there are in this world today, I would recommend you only share this type of info via private messaging or email. Unfortunately, Pete's not able to screen for friendly people only on this site.

We're in!

Our first choice would have been a secret porthole, but they were gone, so we're in outside cabin Cat.9. I did a search and someone in '03 was staying in the room and thought it was fine, I'm sure we'll be happy!

It took 50 minutes from when I began dialing until the time I finished with Steward, the nice CM who booked us.

Pixie dust to all who are trying to get through, I listened to lots of ringing, some dead time, and lots of recorded messages during those 50 minutes!

Bobbi:boat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter