• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL Med Port Adventures - Need your favorites!

worldfamous

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I feel like a thread like this must already exist...but I can't find it. Feel free to post if I missed it.

I'm particularly interested in hearing from people who did the Cinque Terre by Boat.

Also, trying to figure out what to do in Rome. I've seen a couple of Jumping Back reviews but hoping to hear from more. Anyone done the Highlights of Rome for Families? I wished it stopped at the Trevi Fountain!

Can't wait to hear - our window for booking is OPEN! Thank you!

This is a great idea to start a thread on.

I'm going in the summer and I would be interested as well although it might be better in one of the other forums?:confused3

We did the Mediterranean in August of last year.

In Villefranche, we used Ingrid for a private tour. We had seven of us (two grandparents, an uncle, mom, dad and two teens) and rode comfortably in her van. You'll feel like you're with an old friend. http://kultours.fr/

In Rome and for Naples, we used Can't Be Missed Tours. The Rome portion was very fast paced -- we used trains, subway and buses as well as walking a great deal. In Naples, we got a smallish bus, drove down to Sorento and back up to Pompeii. http://cantbemissedtours.com/

Can't Be Missed is recommended by Rick Steves. The guides told us they also led Disney ship tours, so you're getting the same tour with fewer people and for less money.

When you're in Barcelona, I highly recommend free walking tours (pay what you wish) with Runner Bean Tours. Great way to see the city with highly personable guides. runnerbeantours.com

I have lots of info and photos on my trip review.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter