DCL Job Opportunities

ibouncetoo

<font color=009999>I get excited by the little thi
Accidently found myself on the DCL job website. As they have to expand their staff with the new ships there are some very interesting job opportunities out there. While we run across many different CMs during our cruises, we sometime forget that there are people living on the ship who do 'regular office jobs' for example.

Take a look when you have a few minutes...very interesting

http://dcljobs.com/shipboard-roles/view-all-current-openings

I have a friend or two who would qualify for the Guest Communicator Coordinator job or the Cosmetology/Costume Technician job.

:thumbsup2 How about a door greeter job like at Wal-Mart.........that would be a GREAT job, then you could just cruise- cruise all the time. I think I would even pay DCL for that job. :laughing: :rotfl2: :lmao: :laughing:.......PS Jackie , you still cruisin' to HAWAII in APRIL?

Very interesting reading, but I am pretty sure that I am much more suited to being a guest on DCL ! :rotfl:

I remember reading a blog a few years ago, a slightly middle aged lady, who wanted to work on a cruise ship. She loved her job, but really had some obstacles dealing with other customs and cultures of other CM's. she had very tight living quarters, and did have a single room, she said the food was totally different from what the guests received. You never really got a day off and she found it almost impossible to get off the ship, when it docked. Her family would buy her personal supplies and bring them to her, because she only had a 2 hour time frame off the cruise ship. After her 6 months was complete, she did return after her 6 months off, which surprised a lot of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter