• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL House Party Return November 14

Didn't see any mention in the current materials about the free cruise prizes they gave away last time!

My friend, and fellow DISer (NotSoLittleMermaid) won one of the free cruises given to hostesses. :woohoo:And her guest (and cousin) won on of the free cruises given to guests!

I would not be surprised if they have drawings this time around as well. pixiedust:

idrivealumina -- the DCL party should come up if you do a search at the House Party website. There is also a link in the Castaway Club area of the DCL website.

We hosted one last year and had several families book a cruise with us. We leave on the Magic on Halloween!!!:yay: We had a great time and I think my husband applied for this one too. I really hadn't planned on it, but I'm always up for anything Disney!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter