• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL Handbag

Lostgirl1

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. I'm looking at purchasing a DCL cloth handbag (white with DCL logos) from eBay, but the postage to Australia doubles the cost of the purchase ($44.99 to buy plus $45.39 to have posted to Australia). Just wondering if any of you who have cruised previously have noticed if they sell these on board, and if so, how much do they sell for on board. I'm just trying to decide whether its worth the 90 odd dollars to buy now or whether I'm better off waiting until our cruise on the Magic in November to buy one.
Thanks.
Julie

Hi Julie. I'm guessing that the seller jacked up the actual shipping cost. I ship to AUS frequently (have you heard of Amanda Gore? She is a friend of ours), and I think I could ship the bag to you for much cheaper. I would be happy to send it along if you wanted to have it shipped to me in Vermont first. PM me if you're interested and I will look at shipping options.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Shipping to Oz is expensive!

Although I bet the seller is making it worse by quoting priority international in order to follow e-bay/paypal guidelines about shipping with tracking. I'm sure they could ship 1st class for less, still wouldn't be cheap, but there's no tracking option w/1st class.

Unless you absolutely have to have the bag that's on e-bay now, I say wait and shop in person.

Is it guaranteed they'll have that exact bag? No
It it guaranteed they'll have a DCL bag you can buy? Pretty much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter